FOR +2 COMPLETED STUDENTS
Crash Course-Med/Engg : March/April.(Duration 1-2 months)
Repeaters(Regular) Med/Engg : June/Sep(Duration one year)
IIT/AIIMS,NEET(Residential) : June/Sep(Duration one year)
- Talented and serious students aspiring for success with a good Rank in the NEET/IIT (JEE Main and Advanced), Kerala Engineering etc. will get maximum time for immediate preparation till May 7 (NEET Exam Date), and for AIIMS Exam.
- Best study materials and experienced faculty provide the best to the entrance students.
- Reasonable fee and good class room learning programme
REPEATERS Batch - IIT (JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED), NEET/AIIMS
The Repeater is designed for the students who have already appeared for the very first time in the engineering or medical entrance exams or the ones who did not appear in entrance exam along with class XII exams and wish to dedicate one year for exclusive preparation of entrance exam but could not get admission in the institutes of their choice as they didn’t score to the mark in the Entrance tests, viz., NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER/IIT JEE (Main and Advanced).
The well experienced and committed faculty give individual and extra attention to these students in order to help them score well in the exam they appear. The training becomes even more rigorous and the students are required to go through more and more daily, weekly, monthly, term wise tests and daily Practice sheets. The students are encouraged to try out new and the best sets of problems on their own without the help of teachers and such exercises make them more confident for the professional test they aspire to appear.
The students may or may not have gone through the training; but more focus is given on concept clarity, clearing their doubts and on the practice sessions. These rigorous but stress free sessions uncover the weaknesses of these students and the faculty work on to solve the problems to enhance the depth of understanding of the students on a particular subject. We make sure that a student practices a wide array of problems so as to widen his/ her knowledge domain in its fullness. Moreover, the problem sets are well framed and a student is made to practice these sets repeatedly with revision tests, till the time he is crystal clear in the approach to solve a problem.
We start Repeaters/13th batch in the mid of June every year and its duration is of one year. This is an ideal program for students who nurture the ambition of a Doctor/Engineer. The faculty approach and the curriculum has been designed in such a manner to help the student get optimum advantage within one year.
IIT/AIIMS,NEET(Residential) Batch Course Structure
- Bansal’s unique exam pattern, curriculum and National online evaluation series will be implemented to our students as it is done at the main centre, Kota which can truly tell what a student is.
- Bansal, Kota trained Faculty to ensure the same inputs and teaching methodologies that would help the students to better their all India Ranks.
- Single comprehensive study material: Additional problems will be supplemented wherever necessary with the help of the online Tab system.
- Work Books for Home Assignment and daily practice problems are provided by Bansal.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIITS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Daily practice problems (DPP): On each chapter students will be given Daily practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next session.
- Regular feedback and student assessments using various technologies.
- Online Test Series for NEET/JEE Main and Advanced, BITSAT, KVPY through Concept Owl an Online Platform for Learning through Assessment, Analysis, Identification of Knowledge Gaps and Remedy Options. It empowers you with your own Subject Concept Coverage Meter, Performance Meter and Success Meter. It also enables higher learning outcome, building exam temperament & readiness and ensures success in competitive exams
With Concept Owl - You Can
- Take Subject Concept Tests, Full & Part Online Test Series.
- Experience simulated test environment for your preparation.
- Achieve your goal and claim the glory.• Gain insights through in-depth analytics & detailed score report.
- Classes will be conducted in the associated school in the form of a separate section; consisting of morning and Evening classes and on Saturdays and public holidays